Commencing a business in UAE requires navigating through a lot of processes outlined by the Ministry; undertake registration and licensing, formation of business bank account and much more. AJD business centre is conversant with the company formation laws and regulations in the UAE and can help you set up your business here, availing the required license and mandatory documents from the UAE government authorities. You can choose from among a free zone, mainland or offshore company in UAE. With years of vast experience, be assured the complexities of business set-up would be simplified step-by-step for you. Rely on us; we would accelerate your business set-up in a tension free process. Business Activity Licensing
- Medical Pharmacy
- Telecommunication Equipment
- Air transport, Air Cargo
- Financial Institutions, Banks, Money Exchange
- Agriculture, Veterinary
- Engineering & Construction
- Industrial Project Expansion
- Legal Consultancy
- Education, Training
- Publishing, Printing, Newspaper, Advertising, Video Film, Photography
- Branch of Foreign Company, Insurance Company,
- Chartered Accountancy
- Customs Clearance, Freight Forwarding Sea Cargo
We undertake set-up feasibility study, Company establishment and licensing procedures, liaison with Ministry of Economy, Dubai Municipality, Company liquidations, auditing etc.
We offer consultancy in
- Business set-up in Dubai mainland
- Business set-up in JAFZA and Offshore companies
- Business set-up in RAK FTZ, RAK Offshore, UAQ Free zone
- Trademark registration and Certification
- Company liquidation and dissolution.
Our firm and respected relations with government experts aid us to speed up even complex procedures, with faster turn-around with renewals, document approvals of our clients.